Superior canvas prints designed for trade and retail.
Each stretched canvas begins with a 12-colour giclée print produced from one of three individually curated substrates. We then make a custom wooden frame - in any size needed up to a maximum of 3 metres - and stretch the rolled canvas print over it.
The stretched canvas print is then hand finished by one of the UK’s most experienced canvas framing teams; ensuring each corner fold is perfectly smooth, tight and that all fixing staples are covered with special protective tape.
- Pro-lab print process with 100+ year colour guarantee
- Choice of four different canvas print media
- Choice of three canvas frame depths: 19mm, 38mm or 44mm
- Four canvas edge finishing options (black, white, image wrap, mirror wrap)
- Professional artist stretcher bars milled from the finest quality European kiln-dried knotless pine
- Tensioning 'wedges' and finger joints
- Handmade by some of the UK’s most experienced canvas framers
Each canvas frame is milled with a curved profile; minimising contact with the face of the canvas; preventing unsightly impression marks and surface cracking.
We use finger-jointed canvas frames which create corner tension helping resist warping. For larger sizes, we add wooden 'wedges' to each corner; ensuring the canvas surface remains taut and allowing easy re-stretching in future years.